My determination from a couple days ago didn't amount to much. I made both princess dresses today, and while I did assemble the bodice pieces of the skating dress, I didn't get a chance to try it on, or to set the sleeves, both of which I was hoping to do. For some reason, Merida took a lot longer than I remembered it taking last time - I know for one thing, I was drafting up my pattern from a size 8 to a size 12. And I think because of that, I was feeling paranoid and moving a lot slower. I don't know much about large girls sizes - they almost look like womens sizes! I also had to run back out to Joanns and get more elastic, so that didn't help. But at least they're done now. I really need to get this skating dress done, though!