Oct. 22nd, 2018

theladyrebecca: (Default)
My embroidery is zipping along. I think I'm about 85% done at this point. I have three flower sections and two stem/leaf sections left, and I'm hoping I'll be able to complete 1-2 of those today. The bodice is also ready for binding. I finished sewing it all together yesterday, and after a couple fitting tweaks (I wound up taking it in about 1.75" in the waist and about .75" at the top of the CB), I think it fits quite nicely! Not sure I'll get all the binding done today, but I might at least be able to start it between work and rehearsal. 

The shirt is my stand-in shirt I found at the thrift store, which I will use if I run out of time for the actual shirt. I still want to make the Anna shirt, the blouse to go with the Disney jumper, a tam for Merida, and ideally, a costume for Lion for Halloween. And I need to clean my house and finish decorating for Halloween. But I don't think I have time for all that, unfortunately. 

Anyway, here are some pictures! Naturally, I tried it on with the skirt take 1 I made, so that I could keep embroidering on the actual skirt while I tried things on. Not sure what my plans are for this skirt... 


 

April 2019

S M T W T F S
  123 456
7 89 10111213
1415 1617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Apr. 20th, 2019 03:10 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios